This is an amazing game. Everyone should play this game. Di, "the missionary" liked to play in a no mercy type format. Seriously people, this woman does not fit the "missionary" stereotype. And neither does my sister and cousins and blah blah blah. But while growing up the missionaries were always old and wrinkled and had crazy stories about living in the bush. Seriously, this isn't a way to recruit people! But this IS a fun game and I love it. Someday I might even have a board of my own, but I doubt it. I think I'm on a long list of wannas. To be exact, I'm not sure I'm even on the list. Hmmmmmmmm, I might have to remedy that. I don't know, I don't want anybody to get the idea that I like a game because they might think that I like playing Games. I don't like games. I do like that hungry hungry hippo game. And if Marcela or Harmony wanted to play a game I'm sure I would. But nieces are different. ahhhhhhhhh, love them I do!
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Pegs and Jokers
This is an amazing game. Everyone should play this game. Di, "the missionary" liked to play in a no mercy type format. Seriously people, this woman does not fit the "missionary" stereotype. And neither does my sister and cousins and blah blah blah. But while growing up the missionaries were always old and wrinkled and had crazy stories about living in the bush. Seriously, this isn't a way to recruit people! But this IS a fun game and I love it. Someday I might even have a board of my own, but I doubt it. I think I'm on a long list of wannas. To be exact, I'm not sure I'm even on the list. Hmmmmmmmm, I might have to remedy that. I don't know, I don't want anybody to get the idea that I like a game because they might think that I like playing Games. I don't like games. I do like that hungry hungry hippo game. And if Marcela or Harmony wanted to play a game I'm sure I would. But nieces are different. ahhhhhhhhh, love them I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now wasn't it soooo much more fun to play "no mercy" style??? You have to admit it! I think you definitely need to make a board and take it with you to DC. What else are you going to do there, all snowed in on those cold lonely evening? I'm also a good encourager too! When you come to shoot the wild pigs in Kosova, you'll have to bring the game with you! Have fun! Wrinkles
Playing Pegs will never be the same after playing with you Di. That was so much fun. Actually we are taking the boards to teach our small group how to play tonight. We will teach them our way not the "missionary" way. Our way is MUCH nicer.
Mary
This is a game of lotsa luck, a little skill and maximum fun for one and all. The game is easy to find and prices range from $35 to $105 at www.patchworkboxes.com of many kinds of wood or Corian. Check it out. This is a game for everyone to try and enjoy, loads of fun.
Post a Comment