The moral of the story is that I HATE butterflies and am utterly frightened by them. They are disgusting and gross. I hate their hairy bug bodies. Yuck, I shudder just thinking of the vile creatures. Anyway, please note my new coffee cup from Starbucks. The nice pink and blue drink thing here includes both flowers AND butterflies. Sick. I can't believe I drink out of this thing. In the picture it is filled with tea, yummm. This is ONE step in overcoming my fear of the nasty flying things. I don't think that'll ever happen. I don't even want to get over it anymore. I did for awhile, but that feeling passed, phew! I read in a book that my next step includes holding a dead one. HA, like that'll ever happen. Not in a million.
Apparently Nicole Kidman walked in a butterfly pavillion to try to get over her fear of the nasty bugs, and all I have to say is THAT WAS A STUPID IDEA! I used to wear a butterfly ring as a child and I shudder at the thought. For those of you who don't know me very well, this is a BIG deal for me. HUGE. Ok, enough of this paranoia. Shall we just be happy I'm drinking out of a butterfly ink infested cup and move on with life.
3 comments:
I'm trying to figure out what I did to you as a child to cause this because I know everything is always the MOTHER'S fault. You chose that butterfly ring and you were quite sad when it broke.
I love butterflies, but I promise to never have them around if you're around. You're more fun to hang out with than they are, after all.
Clarissa
I'm going to file this under "little known things about laura"
. . .and no, I wouldn't blame your mother! :)
Post a Comment