Friday, February 23, 2007

Destruction



The storm front is blowing in and with it COLD wind. No problem I say and put a bag of trash and begin building a fire. In honour of building a BIG strong and WARM fire I left the door open a touch, so as to allow for oxygen. (this is a photo of the door open Waaaaaaaay more than a touch so as to show you the exciting nature of my fire.) So I walked over to the door and began leaning over and BOOM.


My ears popped, I jumped and 3 pieces of burning whatever spewed into the room. I located the fire extinguisher (within reaching distance) but decided that was a last resort. So I grabbed a metal object and hit out the burning whatevers which began melting onto my object which also was burning now. LOVELY! I got the burning things onto the bricks and let them burn themselves out and blew out the little fire that had landed on a flammable object. So I waited and waited for the fire to cool so that I could do a little CSI investigation work. Once the ashes had officially cooled, I dug through the debris. It looks to me like a small can of aerosole something blew up. Thankfully the house didn't go up in flames. The Lord was watchin' over me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: