So we had fun playing in the snow. I actually went down the slide covered with ice and it was quite fabulous. We made snow angels and even chucked snow into the pond. My fingers froze off though, or at least if felt like they did. BUT, classes start again tomorrow and that just isn't any fun. Well, it is somewhat fun as I have order and structure in my life. I only wish I could have structure minus copious amounts of homework. This would be lovely. BUT I did have a lot of fun with Leilah and Quintin. For some reason young chaps ALWAYS make the snow more fun. And ICE always makes a slide more fun. And speedy ice always make for a sore tail bone...
AND I'm not so happy about Gil Grissom leaving CSI. I just can't imagine Las Vegas without him!!!! I don't like change. I don't want to watch the show now. Who will do all the bug stuff? But maybe it needed a change? Will they choose a woman or a man to take his place? AND couldn't they at least give us a 2 hour finale instead of "one hot episode?" And to go back to theater? I mean who does that? Seriously.
3 comments:
Okay, first of all. . . I meant no offense by challenging your blog to a "slap fest" in a dark alley.
I just thought it was funny that as I had JUST completed a long blog about resolutions, you wrote one about NO resolutions.
Then, I read this entry, and I have to concur, I cannot fathom CSI without Gil. Mark's theory: He's not actually LEAVING - he's just not going to be in the lab/office.
I can't fathom it . . especially after they JUST revealed that he and Sarah have a "thing going on. . ."
Anyway, love your blog. Always have. Always will.
Please forgive my poor attempt at humor.
Angie
Liev Schreiber will be replacing William Peterson while he is doing his theater thing. I believe Gil is taking a sabbatical due to the stress of the job. And they are going to create some issue between Gil and Sara.
I forgot to identify myself in my previous comment.
Cousin AJ
Post a Comment