Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!


So 2007 entered with a bang, but not the Y2K bang which we all remember quite well. The whole stock your pantry in case the computers stop working and Wally World isn't able to get truckloads of produce and pre.packaged lean cousine; which would be tragic! Nebraska did enjoy it's first snow and THAT was lovely. I took a bunch of lovely photos so henceforth in the up and coming blog entries you will see random pics that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. So my Mom reminded me that I need to make some New Years resolutions...
I couldn't think of any big lifestyle changes that I needed to make, so I figured that I would address the top ten New Years Resolutions and how I feel about them. SO, be prepared for some craziness...
1.Spend more time with family and friends. Love this one. Gotta love it. Gotta have more of it.
2.Make time for fitness. Stop trying to make time and just do it.
3.Lose Weight. Sure, I'd be happy dropping a few pounds.
4.Quit Smoking. Never puffed a cig in my life, so quitting would prove quite difficult.
5.Enjoy Life More. This seems dumb and something you should do anyway. If all of 2006 you didn't enjoy life or at least have the goal of enjoying life, you need a therapist.
6.Quit drinking. I'm not giving up Diet Coke.
7.Get out of debt. Yah, that's NOT going to happen for awhile. School loans, yah, thats fun.
8.Learn Somethinng New. That's pretty much daily for me, UNLESS they mean something like Learn how to sail.
9.Help Others. Seriously, people choose this? People are SOOOOOOO self centered that they need a resolution to help people out. That's just dumb. If this is one of yours, sorry, but seriously...
10.Get Organized. Did you know that a professional organizer makes about 150 dollars an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

1 comment:

Angie said...

Okay, so if YOUR blog met MY blog in an alley, MY blog would kick YOUR blog's butt.

Ha ha. I love your editorial comments on all of them. Especially the one about Diet Coke.

Angie