Monday, January 8, 2007

Weirdness

So I made it through another math exam only to have it followed by a fabulous accounting session. By the time I left campus, night had decended upon Nebraska. I drove off and powered along at 60 mph. Well, soon this HUGE white beast of an animal SUV started riding my bumper. At first I experienced a feeling of disgruntelness (don't know if that's a word) but that soon passed me by as I was experiencing no more class euphoria. The speed limit dropped to 55 mph and this guy was still blinding me in my rear view mirror AND the left lane was all open. WIDE open!!! So, I dropped from 55 to a whopping 32 mph. heehee, it made me happy AND the huge white nerd still didn't pass me! Seriously! So, when the road dropped to one lane, I slowed down. I got the guy going 25 mph, he messed with the wrong person because I had no where to be except home doing more homework AND I'd much rather make a person go 30 under the speed limit. Oh and, they had vanity plates! Don't worry, they finally passed me. I wonder if they finally realized that they had some place to be. Me, I still trudged on at the speed limit or maybe 2 below pushing off the inevitable homework. Lovely. So lovely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have slammed on your brakes :-)

(Do you really get euphoric after doing math????)

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Yes because it's OVER!!!!!!!!!!