So, 2 marriage proposals on Grey's. Can't belieive it, didn't expect it. WOW! I was so bored with the show and huh? Not anymore. I AM bored with the whole Meredith and McDreamy thing, but he chose the wrong girl SO eh...
American Idol: Funnier this week. Better this week. Simon was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY nicer this week. I think I'll always wonder if he has a thing for Paula. He gave her a "look" when she was calling him a jerk. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. But Ian "the superstar," I just didn't like what he did with his lips. This weird pucker thing.
CSI: I've taken a personal Hiatus. How many times can you hear weird sucking sounds as they pull out a bullet while eating dinner?
Well, I better go get ready for the BIG pig hunt. I have a new release AND a new rest. 2 arrows even have new fletching! We leave after Algebra. Gotta love Algebra. Good ole Algebra keeping me from an early evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment