Seems crazy to me that another year has gone by. I'm having a difficult time writing 2007 in my journal. I helped a friend with scrapbooking today and it really got me thinking; I need to order more photos from Shutterfly. I know, you thought it was going to be some profound thought or something, but that just isn't the case here. The point is, is that time is flying and I have TONS of photos to order. So much of my life has passed and I'm one of those people that loves to look at photos and think about how much life has changed. Although my business prof was talking about how they used to cut chunks of ice out of the lake to put in the Fridge. I mean, it isn't as if he had electricity... How old is this guy?
Saturday, January 6, 2007
Another Year Has Gone By
Seems crazy to me that another year has gone by. I'm having a difficult time writing 2007 in my journal. I helped a friend with scrapbooking today and it really got me thinking; I need to order more photos from Shutterfly. I know, you thought it was going to be some profound thought or something, but that just isn't the case here. The point is, is that time is flying and I have TONS of photos to order. So much of my life has passed and I'm one of those people that loves to look at photos and think about how much life has changed. Although my business prof was talking about how they used to cut chunks of ice out of the lake to put in the Fridge. I mean, it isn't as if he had electricity... How old is this guy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment