
I'm not on a diet I'm on a healthy living lifestyle. SO, I made a sandwich and grabbed a 100 calorie bag of cheese nips. This is due to the fact that my class goes from 6 to 10. 5:00 is too early to eat and 10:00 is too late to eat SO I pack a lunch. VERY economical as the vending machine is like 80 cents for 2 cookies or a dollar something for a sweet roll which is NOT part of the healthy living lifestyle. So blah blah blah and we got our break. I pulled out my sandwich, Nalgene and my cheese nips and promptly the class began the tirade. Due to my choices apparently I'm on a a diet and WHAT IS UP WITH THAT????? Why is it that if you want to eat healthy you can't without every starring at you AND talking about you. Huh? I mean come on!? Why can't I bust out and eat my Slimfast bar if I want to? No, notice Slimfast is STILL in business hencforth one can deduce that people are eating Slimfast. But where????
American Idol was better on Wednesday night.
1 comment:
Wow, you learn something new everytime you read Laura's blog. I had never heard of Nalgene.
Had to look it up on the internet.
Thanks for the propulsion to learn a new term!
Post a Comment