Saturday, December 16, 2006

So...


Sorry Julaine, it's sooooooooooo not as good as the Leg Lamp! I'm loving it though, and it really works fabulously well. May I just remind you all again that Mom and I assembled it on our own. We could have hired a NordicTrac guy to come install it for a hundred some bucks, but apparently we did just fine. I think it's swell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive! (The assembly part) What does one do with it :-)

Anonymous said...

We hav yet to figure that out. We had an empty spot in the family room and we couldn't have that. I have heard they work well for hanging clothes on. Mom

Angie said...

Heehee.....I think, once you've gotten the "hang" of this new toy, you two will have legs worthy of being "leg lamp legs!"

Wish I was there to ride along, watch you assemble, or just laugh with you!!!