Thursday, December 28, 2006

Roller Skating

Who wants a photo of Mom and Dad roller skating? Looks like it's gonna happen; tune in later for more details. and maybe a photo...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think not. We discussed it and we are too old for broken bones.

Anonymous said...

We took our kids about a year ago, and I was all excited -- I soon discovered, however, that roller skating is not like riding a bike! It took me about an hour to get around the rink once, and my muscles killed for weeks! It was rather frightening! I'm still tramautized!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Yah, we discussed it and it "sounded" like roller skating was a go!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo, I'm excited about it at least.Although I hate that feeling when you feel your balance shift behind you and the skates start to slide forward and your tail bone hits the rink floor. Ugh, don't like those bruises!