Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Deoderant


Girls have 3 choices.
1.Regular white solid that can ball and crust up if you aren't careful with your brand.
2.Liquid Gel that makes your pits feel wet at first and sticky all day.
3.Spray on stuff that kills if you shave your pits every day, which you SHOULD.

Boys have 3 chocies.
1.Regular white stuff
2.Spray on stuff.
3.SOLID GEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't girls get a solid gel? I want a solid gel. What is so different about guy pits that they get solid gel and we don't? If I want see through pits I have to put on a layer of cold gel and I have to wave my arms around as it dries. With Girl Gel you can't put it on at the last minute or you have a wet smear all the way down your side. And now isn't that just lovely! So if I want solid gel I have to smell like a man. What is up with Secret and Dove that they aren't jumping at this opportunity to Make money? Not only that but ladies will walk around with happy pits and THAT is good for business.

1 comment:

Angie said...

. . . but is there solid "MAN" gel that is unscented?

Yes, once again, Laura, you have made me concentrate on an aspect of life that I give little or no attention to on a regular basis.

My deepest gratitude. . . .