Friday, December 1, 2006

Highschool Swim Meet




We all have friends. And then we have the special friends, the one's you'd literally die to protect. I really missed Ashleigh when I was in Istanbul. And one of the blessings of coming home are, swim meets! I had so much fun!


I can't wait to go to another one. Ashleigh is good for the team in 2 big ways! 1. She's a good swimmer and she gives 100%. and 2.She's an excellent cheerleader! (is that 3 or just a 2 parter part 1?)



I remember when I learned how to swim. I knew that the lady wanted to kill me when she took off my orange floaties. It's good little people can't sue, because I would have gone to court literally every day...


Some people just make you really happy that you know them. Iv'e known this girl since she was like 6, she turns 17 this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, i luv you!!!

Angie said...

It seems hard to believe that you guys have been there long enough to know someone whose grown from 6 to 17, but it's true.

She's blessed to have you as a friend.

Angie