Wednesday, November 1, 2006

A Taste of Heaven!

Oh yes, I've had enough Nescafe to last me a lifetime! It is sooooooooooo Turkish to drink Nescafe in massive quantities, and I just can't do it anymore. So, I bought a French Press and some beans. Fabulous, I know! Life is sooooooooooooo much better with Starbucks in my life. I added a sugar cube and some coffee creamer and I tasted a tiny piece of Heaven. I'm thrilled, just thrilled and I feel like life can go on. I do, really! And surrounding my coffee goods is a Turkish scarf! I wanted an Iranian scarf, but I have to wait until the border cools down a bit. But, this Turkish scarf is oh so fabulous! I love it and it is so soft! I love it And I need it since the weather is so cold now! Oh, and did I mention that the past two days I have had the stomach flu? Oh yes, don't worry, my life wouldn't be complete without a regular visit to the royal throne of the home. AND, this is the best part, the power went out in the middle of it and of course it was the middle of the night. yah, I know, it was a pretty amazing day if I may say so myself! Plus, I can't even enjoy my new coffee because I'm ill. Enough of the pity party, right? I suppose you can just put this on the "cons list of living abroad." Wahoo! But for the most part I like it over here.

No comments: