Thursday, November 2, 2006

Is Fall Already Over?


My favorite season is fall. I love the feel of the crisp air and the way it smells so fresh! I love donning a scarf and changing my perfume to a winter scent! BUT, fall lasted like less than a month! Yup, apparently it is supposed to snow tomorrow! Is that possible? I've heard "winter feels like forever in Istanbul." Is that true? Have I moved to a Narnia wanna be city and unknowingly plunged my entire being into a dark cold abyss? Now, I love snow, I do! Believe me, I'm all about white powder and skiing and enjoying the whiteness of it all, but i'm not excited about over heated public transportation. You know, I have to bundle up only to sweat profusely in a bus. I'm like a dog as I try to get a seat or standing room near a window. I frantically stick my face out the open window hoping that my overabundance of heat will somehow float out the window. My ipod even fogs up; for the love!

No comments: