I figured that even though my time in Istanbul wasn't an altogether fabulous experience, I still have some photos that are fun that people might be interested in seeing. So, despite my current state of mind to move on from the terrible happenings of Istanbul; here is a picture of a park. If you've already seen it, please forgive me! But aren't the chairs cool! They are like bean bag chairs and the waiters come to you and you order tea. It was quite relaxing, but on this particular day it was already starting to get cold. This is a cafe along the Bosphorus.
4 comments:
something tells me that deep down in your heart you miss Istanbul!?!?
I don't think so. It is Laura being the eternal optimist trying to see God's beauty even in what man does his best to destroy.
No, no. I don't miss dealing with Turks at all!!! Plus, I'm safe! No more late night walks, or even creepy day time walks!
Laura,
You're home! I'm going to call you sometime this week because I cannot wait to hear your voice on the other end of my phone. A semester is just too long. Also, I'm so glad you're safe.
I love you friend!
Clarissa
Post a Comment