
This was "Mirabell" the cat I fed for awhile in Istanbul. I'm pretty sure the gate keeper scared her away as it is "not school policy to feed street cats." He did this incognito as I'm CERTAIN he was afraid to confront me head on, as most Turks were/are.
Tonight my family enjoyed a fabulous meal at a friends house. Happy Birthday Jeff! A Perfect medium rare steak, twice baked potatos and steamed vegetables. I certainly enjoy, and missed all the culunary delights the US of A has to offer.
I also drove my car for the first time in months! It felt good to find myself behind the wheel once again! I truly enjoy the independence of ironing my own clothes and driving my own car. I'm quite independent as a woman which is one of the reasons why Turkey and I failed to understand each other.
The new show 3 lbs. is quite facinating.
2 comments:
Giving thanks you are home. Blessings to you and your family. Jean
did you get my phone message the other day? I don't know if I have your right cell phone # or not.
e-mail me your digits so we can talk!
I MISS YOU
Post a Comment