
I had a nice blog written but somebody who shall remain anonymous made fun of it in copious quantities so I deleted it. So instead I shall talk about how the weather is getting colder. It really is. I went to a friends wedding today, and it was very beautiful. The Groom, whose name I was made fun of before so henceforth shall be referred to as S, speaks English so I like him very much. She who also shall be referred to as S, is a very sweet girl and I like her as well. They are quite a joyfull couple and very sweet. I hope the Lord blesses their marriage! It tried to rain, but the clouds passed over with only a mist and I appreciated this as the S's were married on this fine November Day! I have some photos of the grand event and shall display them at a later date. At this point in time I am feeling quite lazy and quite content to remain on my bed. I took a test online today called, "Your blogger pesonality." I thought, hey this could be cool. Ha! Never judge a quiz by its name. First off it had only 6 questions, so I'm already thinking very scientific. Then I answer the dumb questions as intelligently as I can. Basically it said, "You use your blog to vent about your day and allow your friends online or in person to read about your life and stay in contact." Ya think? What else is there? Advertisement? Journal articles? Fiction? For reals, that one might top "Which Potato Chip are You?" And seriously people, I took being called a Jalepeno Chip to heart!
3 comments:
I miss !!! I will have to ry that ne test, but I will ttul love ya
Ashleigh
I miss you!! I will have to try that new test! love you lots
Ashleigh
I think so that you had written really niCE. But you are not right about that we did not make fun with your writing, we said the right forms of the Turkish words. I could not add them here because I did not have any time. I know you dont know Turkish and it is normal like me, I dont know English and I can not write and read them!!! But my heart has broken really........
Post a Comment