Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm Seeing Red

This is me as a red head! Mom, at least I didn't get something pierced.... Everytime I move to another country I have to try something drastic. Yeah for fun times eh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura... as a fellow redhead let me just say that I love you hair like this. You look so good with this color. How do you feel as a redhead? Doesn't it just change your attitude... you know they say redheads are more fiery, whatever that is supposed to mean. All that to say I LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!

Clarissa

Anonymous said...

Laura,
I like it too - believe it or not!
A.F.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Thanks friends!!!! I love it, really. It took a little getting used to, but I'm loving it! Yes, Beck I feel waaaaaaaaaay sassier as a red head; can that be possible?