This is my 3rd, and it better be my final cup! I've had 2 stolen from the teachers lounge! (As a side note, can you believe that I can just walk into the teachers lounge? When I was little I always wanted to heat up a muffin in the lounge. It was the FORBIDDEN room, and hence I always wanted to go inside.) So, I have a pigeon hole that says my name. I'm the only one with my name, so noone should take anything from it right??? Well, this is my third mug and if you don't realize how much I love coffee then you won't get this. But I do need coffee and I do need my mug! And nobody better touch it, take it or else. And who would want to invite the wrath of Laura, it is truly an ugly beast! So the moral to the story is if you take my mug it probably means I haven't had coffee which spells trouble!2 people today told me that my Turkish is really coming along and I speak great!
No comments:
Post a Comment