
On Sunday I went on a fabulous ferry tour of the Bosphorus! These are houses right on the shore. If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you will notice that to the right of the left house there is an elevator or a lift. They take the elevator down when they need to use the street! Isn't that awesome! They live right on the cliffs, too steep for cars!

This is just a beautiful house along the water on the Asian side.

This is a cool picture indeed. Notice the straight line between the houses and the trees! Where the city ends is so obvious! More trees will surely be stripped in the future to adapt to Istanbuls growing population!

This is a boat sitting at the harbor. I thought it was cute. From here you can really see just how close the Asian side is. I took a ferry from Uskudar to Besiktas today to come home from work and it only took about 5 minutes. Plus, the ferry tour only cost 5 lira! That is so cheap! That's less than 5 dollars!
No comments:
Post a Comment