It's you and me sister. I usually only put makeup on if I'm going somewhere for the day, and occasionally I'll put it on at home, just 'cause, but not all the time. I used to be one of those who HAD to have makeup on whenever I left the house, but now, I really don't care what people think about me without it. I'm beautiful. My husband thinks I'm beautiful. That's all that matters! Fix your hair presentable, put on some cute clothes and who cares if all you have on is a little foundation and some mascara, or none of the above. ya gotta be comfortable in your own skin, ya know? That is one of the reasons why I love bare minerals, it goes on light and quick and you can make it as natural as you want, or as glammed up. And I like it both ways! One just wins more than the other. ;)
i put makeup on if i'm going somewhere other than the grocery store or target. if i'm home... i can't stand to wear makeup. i feel like it's rotting my face away (all the time) so if i'm home, i HAVE to wash it off asap.
I hardly ever wear more than powder and light mascara. I often walk out of the house without makeup on. I just don't care much and Wade hates when I put on makeup so I don't feel like I need to spend time doing it. Now if we are going on a date, to a wedding, or out somewhere important I will put it on. OR if I am having a bad skin day I will wear lots of makeup so to hide my inperfections. But besides that I am pretty much a natural girl. So don't worry I think its much better for your skin when you don't wear all that stuff and shows your natural beauty. PLUS I think it tricks people into thinking we are younger than we are ;)
Before Baby #2, I wore makeup everyday (even though I don't wear very much). With #2, I only wear the "essentials" if we are going out in public somewhere (and public doesn't include our yard or a walk anywhere).
I'm an all natural girl aside from chapstick. I wear make-up for the following occassions: weddings, funerals, holiday gatherings, and family pictures and even then only eye make-up and a little lipstick if i remember.
There isn't an answer that's exactly right for me. I wear makeup when I'm going out with friends or my boyfriend, etc. But I never wear makeup to the gym, and I think women who do are insane..;)
There isn't an answer that's exactly me... I rarely wear make up during the week, but I always do on Sunday. Maybe if I think of it I'll put a little on when I leave the house, but usually I'm pretty hit and miss. :-) I know some people are totally hooked on it, but that's not right for me, I think people should be able to leave the house without gooping first, and be comfortable in their own skin. :-) I have a kneejerk opinion that way tho, because I know some people who can't eat breakfast without it first, and it takes forever. I get really impatient about stuff like that. :-)
I usually forget to wear makeup. I've been making an effort to put on mascara when I remember in an attempt to look less like a 12-year-old and more like a grad student. Anyway, I gave up makeup in general in high school. It's usually a special occasion thing for me, mostly because I'm lazy.
i wear make up a lot... but for classes or at home.. or working out, i usually skip on everything but mascara. but in the summer i always pass on foundation. i used to wear make up all the time.. it was just part of my daily routine in the morning.. but then i started skipping it and now its just kind of depends on where i'm going.. {for concealer, eye shadow, eye liner... etc. but i always swipe on some mascara or i look ghostly, haha.} i'm pretty sure all that made no sense.. haha. but this is a really interesting poll!!
Heavens NO!! I want my face to breathe more often than not :-) I don't wear base at all, unless it's an extra special occasion. I try to always look "presentable" when I go anywhere, but if I'm working in the yard and in the middle of that we need something from the store, I'm not going inside to slap on my face...I'm not "that girl". Nothing wrong with "that girl", just isn't me :-) Right now, it's almost 1PM and I've showered...that's it. No make-up, nothing done to the hair...no plans to go anywhere today.
You read my comment about shaving my legs right? You know this girl does not have time for makeup! That involves getting out of bed earlier!! I like to look pretty the way God intended - with lots of sleep ;)!!!
This is sort of a funny first time for me to comment. :) But I never, ever wear make-up. Not for special occasions, nothing. I haven't for a year now. I'm not against make-up for other people, I just don't like the chemicals or the time it takes to put it on. I also don't like the double standard that men can leave the house and be fine but women have to create themselves.
So I don't wear it ever. And people think I am wierd. But I am a bit wierd, so it's okay!
21 comments:
It's telling me that I already voted in this poll...
My answer is - I wear makeup everyday ALMOST no matter what. :o)
There are a few days a month where I don't care and just don't put it on...depending on what we're doing.
Reason being... I don't have eyes without eyeliner... and I can't just wear eyeliner because then I'd look a little scary.
I'm a girly girl, remember?? Love wearing make up!
It's you and me sister. I usually only put makeup on if I'm going somewhere for the day, and occasionally I'll put it on at home, just 'cause, but not all the time. I used to be one of those who HAD to have makeup on whenever I left the house, but now, I really don't care what people think about me without it. I'm beautiful. My husband thinks I'm beautiful. That's all that matters! Fix your hair presentable, put on some cute clothes and who cares if all you have on is a little foundation and some mascara, or none of the above. ya gotta be comfortable in your own skin, ya know? That is one of the reasons why I love bare minerals, it goes on light and quick and you can make it as natural as you want, or as glammed up. And I like it both ways! One just wins more than the other. ;)
i put makeup on if i'm going somewhere other than the grocery store or target. if i'm home... i can't stand to wear makeup. i feel like it's rotting my face away (all the time) so if i'm home, i HAVE to wash it off asap.
I hardly ever wear more than powder and light mascara. I often walk out of the house without makeup on. I just don't care much and Wade hates when I put on makeup so I don't feel like I need to spend time doing it. Now if we are going on a date, to a wedding, or out somewhere important I will put it on. OR if I am having a bad skin day I will wear lots of makeup so to hide my inperfections. But besides that I am pretty much a natural girl. So don't worry I think its much better for your skin when you don't wear all that stuff and shows your natural beauty. PLUS I think it tricks people into thinking we are younger than we are ;)
I probably wear makeup two or three times a week, and then, only eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss
It won't let me vote...
Before Baby #2, I wore makeup everyday (even though I don't wear very much). With #2, I only wear the "essentials" if we are going out in public somewhere (and public doesn't include our yard or a walk anywhere).
No makeup for me! Chapstick when I remember. Makeup if I'm getting married. Or maybe if someone else is.
I'm an all natural girl aside from chapstick. I wear make-up for the following occassions: weddings, funerals, holiday gatherings, and family pictures and even then only eye make-up and a little lipstick if i remember.
Fun question!
I wear at the very least mascara when I go out. But when I'm at home, I'm usually bare-faced.
There isn't an answer that's exactly right for me. I wear makeup when I'm going out with friends or my boyfriend, etc. But I never wear makeup to the gym, and I think women who do are insane..;)
OK Dad. Thanks for the vote on the chapstick but this is for girls!
There isn't an answer that's exactly me... I rarely wear make up during the week, but I always do on Sunday. Maybe if I think of it I'll put a little on when I leave the house, but usually I'm pretty hit and miss. :-) I know some people are totally hooked on it, but that's not right for me, I think people should be able to leave the house without gooping first, and be comfortable in their own skin. :-) I have a kneejerk opinion that way tho, because I know some people who can't eat breakfast without it first, and it takes forever. I get really impatient about stuff like that. :-)
I only wear makeup if I am going out. Day to day I don't
I usually forget to wear makeup. I've been making an effort to put on mascara when I remember in an attempt to look less like a 12-year-old and more like a grad student. Anyway, I gave up makeup in general in high school. It's usually a special occasion thing for me, mostly because I'm lazy.
i wear make up a lot... but for classes or at home.. or working out, i usually skip on everything but mascara.
but in the summer i always pass on foundation.
i used to wear make up all the time.. it was just part of my daily routine in the morning.. but then i started skipping it and now its just kind of depends on where i'm going.. {for concealer, eye shadow, eye liner... etc. but i always swipe on some mascara or i look ghostly, haha.}
i'm pretty sure all that made no sense.. haha.
but this is a really interesting poll!!
If I'm going to work then I'll wear makeup but if I'm just running out for errands or something then I'll just put on some foundation.
No makeup for me! Have a Great Day!
Heavens NO!! I want my face to breathe more often than not :-) I don't wear base at all, unless it's an extra special occasion. I try to always look "presentable" when I go anywhere, but if I'm working in the yard and in the middle of that we need something from the store, I'm not going inside to slap on my face...I'm not "that girl". Nothing wrong with "that girl", just isn't me :-) Right now, it's almost 1PM and I've showered...that's it. No make-up, nothing done to the hair...no plans to go anywhere today.
You read my comment about shaving my legs right? You know this girl does not have time for makeup! That involves getting out of bed earlier!! I like to look pretty the way God intended - with lots of sleep ;)!!!
This is sort of a funny first time for me to comment. :) But I never, ever wear make-up. Not for special occasions, nothing. I haven't for a year now. I'm not against make-up for other people, I just don't like the chemicals or the time it takes to put it on. I also don't like the double standard that men can leave the house and be fine but women have to create themselves.
So I don't wear it ever. And people think I am wierd. But I am a bit wierd, so it's okay!
Post a Comment