The past week has bee AWFUL! Whoever said that you just "pop in, get your gall bladder out, and feel better" just like that is INSANE. The nausea has been unbearable. I can't cook, feed Gooner, or feed myself - which means I go hungry. Whoever says you can eat whatever you want is slightly crazy as well. I'm not talking about the runs, I'm talking about a HUGE HUGE TUMMY ACHE! Yuck.
I've been reading blogs,but haven't been commenting because I was incapable of writing anything coherently. I don't mean to be poor blogger friend and commenter, it's just been that a way.
Gooner had a pediatrician appointment today. We LOVED them. But after our last pediatrician there was really no way to go but UP! And get this, she's LITTLE! She's in the 12% for weight. Er, I promise I have NOT been starving her. I mean yesterday she ate more than me!
15 comments:
So sorry you are having such a rough time. :-( Hang in there!
I'm sorry things are rough. I hear ya girl. HUGS! And hoping they turn around soon.
That is the cutest picture, my heart just melted a little and I got MAJOR baby fever!!
Ugh, I am so, so sorry. That has gotta suck. I really hope you start feeling better and better every day!
I've been a terrible friend. I was just catching up on my blogs. I hope you are feeling better and that each day gets easier on you!! You're in my prayers girl!
So sorry you're still not feeling well. Poor thing. I hope you man is taking good car of you!
Still praying for you! I hope you start feeling more like yourself soon.
Bless her little heart. I'm so glad this ped was better than the last.
You WILL get better! It took my mom several weeks to feel normal after her gall bladder was removed.
When I was pregnant with Maggie my mother-in-law kept telling me to ASK for a c-section because it was so easy. Of course, I sort of refused my c-section for two seconds before my midwife told me that Maggie would die without it. The surgery IS easy, but the recovery is anything but. At least they didn't slice you open and remove a baby! :-)
Praying for you!
Sounds like an awful surgery to go through. Hope you continue to feel more and more alive! :) Glad you found a pediatrician you're happy with, that's HUGE!
awww. i know the post no gall bladder feeling... no fun! i guess it can only get better from here, right?! the worst is behind you!
oh dear friend! I hope that you start feeling relief soon! I'm glad that you had a good pedi appt!
please take it easy!
Feel better soon girl!
I sort of know how you feel...I had a procedure back in December and the dr. was saying I'd be better in no time....NOT!! Ughhh.
I pushed through, but it took lots of strength...I'll say a prayer for you.
Hope you are starting to feel better dear. Been praying for you. Crazy that gooner is so little.
Feel better! I feel like everyone is getting sick - maybe it's the recent weather change? Who knows!
I'm so sorry to hear it's been rough La. I really hope that you're able to eat without pain or nausea!
I'm glad you found a good pedi though!
Seriously, my iPhone makes me SO annoyed! I have been sending you so much love over the course of your illness and I look back on your comments and nothing. Looking back to your blog at your comments is actually ho I figured out my app was not actually leaving comments. Anyways, I am so sorry things did not go smooth for you and that you were so miserable!!
Post a Comment