Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Before Gooner, it was just the two of us.



When the kids have grown and moved away, it will just be the two of us. And he loves me, crazy hair and all! Q and I LOVE Valentine's Day and we enjoy celebrating it. It isn't a holiday for only lovers. It is a holiday for TRADITION! TRADITION! Q will give Gooner a rose that is peach or pink, as my Dad did for my sister and I.







10 comments:

Kelley said...

love v-day traditions :) enjoy celebrating with your loves!

Clarissa said...

Husband and I are romantically blowing our noses together today. I'm glad your traditions aren't being compromised by pestilence.

Adie said...

What a GREAT tradition!! Such a sweet color rose. Happy Valentines day!!

beckylbranch said...

Awe! So sweet! I hope you are having a great Valentine's Day sweet friend! much love, Becky

katie said...

Sooo sweet! Enjoy celebrating with Q & Gooner.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sweatshirt!! :)Mer

LeAnna said...

I love Valentine's traditions! That's what it's really all about. Cute pics of ya'll!

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

The three of you are too cute for words.

Hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! I love the one of Q tossing Gooner, sooo cute!! I love that tradition!!

Kelley said...

Oh I love that you guys celebrate traditions!

And I think that last picture of the 3 of ya'll is just lovely!