Upon entering the nursery this past Sunday I said, "This is -" whereupon the nursery workers cut me off and almost ripped Gooner from my arms saying, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, we already know each other."
Another woman asked us if this was our only child. We responded yes. She then proceeded to tell us that that it was SO SAD, that we should keep going and have more because we make such beautiful babies. Hmmmmmmmmm, ok ma'am we'll get right on that. Like now? Um AWKWARD!
Another Mom came up and told us that she had TWO teenage daughters that would love to babysit.
She really is a great and pleasant little girl. I love her so much. And yes, her cheeks are super squishable!
10 comments:
I'll babysit too!
Awe! That is so nice that everyone just LOVES her like that! She is just a doll and it's nice to know that people think so much of you :)
CUTIE pie!!!
I get first chance at babysitting!!!!!!!!!
please?
Grandma
i agree with katie!
She is soo cute! and that is so great and fun that the nursery workers were so excited about her! so sweet!
I admit I'd like to babysit for her AND squish her cheeks. I definately have the urge all the time when I see pics of her. Still...I feel awkward for you about the whole "make more" thing.
Isn't it fun to get those kinds of reactions?! I didn't allow Maggie to stay in the nursery, but Ellie has been a delight at both of the churc nurseries that she's stayed in. My favorite is when the person that's staying the next week reserves her as "theirs".
...because she's seriously the cutest.thing.ever! (well, next to Sophia of course) ;)
Her little sweater cracks me up! Reminds me of a pretty shelf doll!
Post a Comment