Gooner is. When I was a kid I waited and waited for Christmas. I couldn't WAIT to run down the stairs and see what Santa had put in my stocking. NOW, I realize how hard it must have been for my parents to wait. I went shopping today and bought something for Gooner. She saw me grab it from the stroller and she lunged for it; she wanted it and I want her to have it! BUT, I also want her to have something to open on Christmas! I'm certain she will do her best to eat the sparkly paper but she will love her gift. Ohhhhh I'm excited!
I've been doing VERY well with working out and eating healthy. I'm toning up and losing weight. My pants and sweatshirts are getting looser; I feel great! I even lost with a full Turkey Day! Q has been so encouraging! He really isn't the push behind this, as some of you have hinted at.... I am blessed with a husband who loves me no matter what I look like or how much I weigh. Q IS into fitness and healthy eating, so my partnership with him on this is exciting and encouraging to him as well. It is easy to have a defeatest attitude, ie: I have so much to lose it isn't even worth it. Ha. Being overweight is sheer laziness. Eeep, did I just say that? I did. It takes WORK to get your body moving when you've been up half the night. It also takes WORK to keep a food journal even if I'm the only one reading my food log. Honesty, integrity, and discipline are the three essential ingredients for a healthy lifestyle. I truly am excited beyond belief to see where I will be in 365 days!
Working Out 365
Day 22: Walk 2 Miles
Day 23: Walk 1 Mile, Legs and Abs at the gym
Day 24: Walk 2 Miles, Abs and Arms home workout DVD
Day 25: Walk 2 Miles, 3 Miles on the Elliptical
Day 26: Ab DVD
9 comments:
That is such a sweet picture of Gooner!
And congrats on the weight loss, that must feel great. Keep up the great work!
I showed Brandon some of your recent pictures of Gooner because next to Joanna she's the cutest baby I've ever seen. ;) I typically don't get much of a reaction from him but this time he said, "Wow! She is really cute."
i would like to eat your daughter. she is the most adorable thing ever.
love hearing about your weight loss/healthy living success. my gym membership starts back up on may 15th...until ill grow a baby and work at not gaining as much weight as i did with coley!
You are so right, being overweight is a result of being lazy! I can even be skinny & lazy! lol... Just not toned, nice skinny mush!!!
Way to go!!!!
Gooner is just gorgeous!
omg she is so cute!!!
you are such an inspiration. i hope that someday I have baby weight to lose and can be as determined as you are to get rid of it!
I love it! Gooner is so adorable and I think she looks like both of you, too! God is amazing how he blends us together to make a new one...maybe that's part of when He meant when He said, "...and two shall become one"
you were my inspiration for working out! Thank you! Now I just need to eat healthier!
So exciting La! I am really impressed with your exercise and working out! What types of things are you eating day to day? And is it hard keeping the food journal? Keep up the great work!
Her little outfit is so cute! I know it must be hard not to give your baby something you are so excited about. You are doing SO wonderful on working out, of course when I saw you I thought you looked GREAT anyways....so there! LOL! Hope you have a great week ahead! <3 BEcky
Post a Comment