Friday, September 25, 2009

Her Shoes, My Shoes



Gooner has pretty pink and white sandals. They are super cute and serve absolutely NO purpose other than being cute. I think shoes on babies look ridiculous. It isn't as if she is walking, and they just look awkward. Plus baby feet are SUPER cute; why would I want to cover them up? It's been cooler here in Texas and Gooner has been wearing her Trumpettes. They are socks that looks like she's wearing shoes and THAT is cute. Adorable. I love them.

Do I even need to announce the winners to my Revlon Giveaway? Um, I had six to give and six of you "entered." I definitely don't feel like a winner. Be honest guys, was it ME or the Nails? Maybe I could give some feedback to Revlon. Do housewives wear super long nails? The majority of my readers, I THINK, are housewives. BUT, we get about 100 hits a day on this ole blog here and I certainly don't get 100 comments so....... I'm just guessing. Anyway, if you entered you won. Please send me your mailing address - to sportivacliff@yahoo.com - so that I can send you your nails. Clarissa and Midwest Mama, if you try to bite these bad boys you might end up at the dentist. Adie, I'm not sure a 13 year old should wear these; I'll try to pick a tame pair for you, er her.

Who amongst you would enter a Starbucks giveaway?


14 comments:

Clarissa said...

Okay, I'll admit my patheticness right here. I LOVE baby shoes! I think they are adorable. I'm not sure if it's because they are so tiny, or if it's just an extension of my love affair with shoes. I know they're useless unless they're warming up precious little toes, but I just can't help loving them. I get the urge to buy baby shoes every time I walk by a shoe or baby section. It's bad.... Sometimes I think that it will be my favorite part of having a baby. (Okay, not really.) Yet baby shoes are EXPENSIVE in many cases, which means that since Jimmy and I will be poor forever, our children will probably have a very few pairs of baby shoes.

Leigh said...

Hi La! Personally, I never enter for giveaways so that's why I didn't comment...

Totally hear your noise on the shoe thing and I love those socks!

Adie said...

We have the Trumpett socks. They are adorable. With me cleaning there is no way I can wear nails. I guess I didn't think they looked too crazy. Are they really long?

I am in for Starbucks!

katie said...

I would be in for Starbucks. I have problems with my own nails and just don't like fake ones!

Gooner is stylin'. I want to see these things called "trumpet" socks because I don't know much about baby products yet...

The Mommy said...

I didn't enter because I AM a housewife and I keep my nails fairly short. You know I'd totally enter a Starbuck's giveaway!!!!

The Mommy said...

AND...Ellie has yet o wear a pair of shoes. She has ome very cute pink boots that we may pull out a little later, but I like her little feet right now.

Jessica said...

I don't grow my nails long at all since I have kids and I watch littler ones. It was a neat give away, but I wasn't one that I could have used. The Starbucks one won't work for me either because I don't do coffee. Now if you had a Mt. Dew give away, I'd enter myself 15 times a day! lol

Unknown said...

I love baby shoes, but I never could remember to put them on my little girl's feet. However, since she has begun walking, I don't want her feet to be filthy with who-knows-what, so I try to remember...

Suz said...

I'm with ya on the baby shoes, they are soo cute, but look ridiculous on! I have probably 15 pairs & have attempted wearing them twice! I think they just looked silly & were too much work to keep on!

And I'm not into fake nails anymore! Those prenatal vitamins made mine strong & long naturally! I'd enter for starbucks.. It would be a nice treat every once in a while!

beckylbranch said...

Those are adorable shoes...the most crazy ones I have seen are those high heels for infants. I sure was enjoying that cooler weather...then today it's been HOT again! Oh well! Hope you are doing good....<3 Becky

~M~ said...

Those teeny tiny shoes are too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't do nails, thus I didn't enter. :) So, it's not you! But, I def would enter a Starbucks giveaway!

Jackie said...

I was sent the Revlon nails too and they are hardcore! I put one on and was like woaaahhh.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I like baby shoes, but baby feet are so cute too... lol!! ;-)

I didn't see the giveaway or I would have entered...

Did you say...STARBUCKS??? ;-)