Saturday, August 1, 2009

L'Arsenal

Did you forget our passion for all things European soccer? Or that we can't go into a Sporting Goods store without checking out soccer boots? Or check out new jerseys? Or talk to the soccer guru about soccer...? Now that we have a little GIRL we've begun checking out little shin guards, pink socks, and of course how small are the smallest boots.

Today marks the pseudo beginning of the season: the pre-season Emirates Cup Tournament. Currently it is Arsenal vs. Atletico Madrid.




Sooooooooooooooo, Q helped Gooner learn the names of the squad:




She'd rather look at Dad though:

7 comments:

Adie said...

She is just too cute with all of that hair. Mine is still a baldy. I like her that way. thanks for your help!

~M~ said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE soccer!

Angie said...

Good heavens, she's cute!!!

Adie said...

I wanted to let you know I think you look awesome in all of your pictures! I had the same trouble with working out. With me home now we have really had to cut back so if you are interested on knowing how to SB on the cheap let me know. Execise alone just was not taking off any numbers. My doctor said she was the same way that is why she thought it was great that I chose a healthy alternative. PS I was so excited to see you on my page tonight! thank you!

Unknown said...

Simply too cute! Her cheeks need a good couple kisses....

Unknown said...

The girl looks good in that blue! Little girl doesn't stand a chance at any other sport!

Mo said...

SO SWEET. Babies really love der daddies.