Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Baby is SO SMART


She's already reading.

Ha. Though I think she's amazing, and wonderful, and the cutest EVER... may I please not be one of THOSE Moms that forever tops YOUR stories. For example if YOUR baby sleeps through the night BEFORE my baby, that is fabulous for you...but please don't call me in the morning whilst I sleep. :)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She may be reading in this pictures but yesterday she was eating the cover of it.

She is amazing!!!!

M

mrsleahmaria said...

As a competitor for many years, I am blown away by the lack of civility between some new mothers! Lol, for that matter she'll be reading long before my Isaac.

Anonymous said...

Love it! And, love the new signature!

Kelley said...

She's such a cutie!

Sassytimes said...

"Oh yeh, well MY BABY was reading inside the womb" You mean snotty mom comments like that? ;) j/k.

Love your new signature! Pretty cool!

Adie said...

So Sweet! Already doing a summer reading list?

~M~ said...

AWWW!!

Unknown said...

I'm impressed! At this rate, Gooner will be reading philosophy and engineering textbooks by nine months old!