Why bathing beauty? BECAUSE it has been in the 100's ALL this week - 103 today to be exact - causing the pool to be a whopping 88 degrees! The pool felt like bath water...and Gooner didn't mind a bit. She loved kicking around; it was lovely. We put up an umbrella to protect her from the sun. Q used to swim competitively. His forte were the breaststroke and the butterfly, so our pediatrician knew we were a family of "swimmers" and that we couldn't keep her out of the pool til her 6 month birthday. We stopped at C.arter's and of all the SUPER cute little girl bikini's, not one fit our little Gooner. SO, she went in her diaper. We felt with the explosive, mustard like, poop that all infants sport...it would be best for all involved if it were contained in a diaper. Juuuuuuuuuuust in case.

No judging please, I recently had a baby.

You can judge him - HE rooted from the sidelines, playing a key and active supporting role in her birth.
13 comments:
She is so precious and little! You look wonderful! The pool looks wonderful also!
I used to swim competitively also! and I can hardly stay away from those things in the summer. So jealous right now! :)
that is the most angelic pic of you and the little one!! i love it. and you look FANTASTIC! really. have fun in the pool!
Awe...she's so precious! It looks like she is enjoying the water and you look great!!!
Ah, she just gets cuter and cuter! You look wonderful silly goose.
I love this!
Ahh she is getting so big! I really hope my present fits her (I'll include the receipt just in case). I'll send it off early next week :)
You guys look great...and Q's arms...Oh.My.Goodness.
so adorable. and you look so good!! love you
Ahh, you all look great! Beautiful pictures and that pool looks fabulous! :) I'd love to go swimming today but it's only 69 here! I can't ever remember it being cooler like this on the 4th! Enjoy your weekend!!! :)
What a beautiful little family!
You look great! My husband used to swim competatively also...I know he misses the water!
We don't get to swim as often around here...but when we do it's fantastic!
Your baby is the sweetest thing ever!!! And you seriously look so awesome!!!!!!! ;)
thanks so much for stopping by my blog as well as for the support I really, really appreciate it!! Xoxo
Oh I am jealous girl! You look great! I'm so happy for you!
Um...you should DEFINITELY post more pictures of a shirtless Q. And you should DEFINITELY make lots more babies with him.
Whoa.
Post a Comment