
Another hike... We decided NOT to let 9 months of pregnancy stop us from enjoying the wild outdoors. With that in mind, Mom, Dad, Q, and I headed out for an EASY hike. Apparently we did the hike backwards and ended up on the moderate trail. This moderate trail became difficult when you add 35 pound of extra, off balance, weight to my body AND mud AND steep mountain bike inclines. Sportsfans, it was hard work. I was huffing, and puffing, and my oh my. I don't know how far we went but I was sure tuckered by the end.
Our Mother's Day Reward?

Q and I were LOVING it! I ate all my steak and took my sides home. It was that good! I am NEVER becoming a vegetarian. Never. I just couldn't do it; not with my current love for cow. SO GOOD! If Gooner had ANY idea of how awesome her meal was, she'd thank me for life. Instead she kicked my super full tummy... Little does she know that she's going to get yummy Mama's Milk and then... eventually she will graduate to smashed peas and prunes. Eventually she will get nitrate free hot dogs... Enjoy the steak sweetheart... you're coming out soon!
10 comments:
I went on a semi-hike when I was about 8 months preggo, omg, I was hurting!! LOL And yay for Texas Roadhouse, that is one of my FAVS!!
You're lucky you didn't send yourself into early labor, you crazy person!! Take it easy! You're making all of us other fat, preggos look lazy!
(Tell Gooner I said hi.)
Yum, Texas Roadhouse! I've never been there, but heard it's amazing. Great job on the hike-I'd say you definitely earned that steak!! :)
i love steak, thank you midwest. yum. i definitely would never ever be able to live meatless. so good to talk to you the other day. Praying Gooner gets here and that you are enjoying your time until then!!! love love love
MmmMM i love Texas Roadhouse! They have one in my hometown, but I haven't been in forever. Now I am craving those rolls!
Wow! I'm ashamed of myself.. I need to get my prego booty in gear.. You're showing me up! :)
Oh girl! The rain in Texas is ridiculous, but not as bad as the humidity!! LOL! Get used to it! Where did you move from???
And I'm definitely in agreeance, Texas Roadhouse is the best!!!!!!
Oh, we have a Texas Roadhouse here - it's super yummy!!! LOVE the BBQ pulled pork plate!! YUM!
Yummy, love Texas Roadhouse!!
We LOVE Texas Roadhouse...LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment