Monday, April 20, 2009

She's not even here...

AND



She has more laundry than me. Plus, I already lost one of her pretty pink socks. Her stuff is so small and I thought her itty bitty swaddler diapers were SO CUTE and TINY until Mom grabbed one and held it up to my belly. Yah, then the diaper looked huge...which means Gooner is huge...and still inside me....fighting to come out. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh labor will commence soon!

On another note, CSI has gotten weird. It used to be my favorite show. It definitely isn't anymore.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay a bit off topic, but I love that new picture on your blog- so cute. It's a nice reminder that spring's here. Woohoo!

Sassytimes said...

..and she will forever have more clothes than you.

Meghann said...

I agree with Sassy. I don't remember the last time I bought clothes for me, but I am getting ready to do major wardrobe updates for both girls.
and if you have another girl, you will have ENTIRE LOADS OF LAUNDRY that are just pinks. Pink sheets, pink socks, pink panties, pink shirts. (And I don't even LIKE pink!)

when I think about it, I use a sweater bag for all the little socks--definitely reduces loss.

Lori said...

It's crazy huh!! I have a boy & still have that problem.

The Mommy said...

I'm about to do another load of baby laundry! I keep looking at he newborn diapers and thinking they are so tiny. I remember they seemed to swallow Maggie for the longest time and she weighed in at 8 pounds, 8 ounces!

Wearing Mascara said...

LOL - omg I hear ya dude. Even though I don't have a kid yet, I'm always in awe with how small my nephews clothes are! lol

Anonymous said...

Haha! He is truly that. My husband actually wrote that blog. We share it. We right stories about our crazy mixed up life.

I found your blog via Silvy's... I was just blog surfing. Yeah, I am creepy like that.


Did you attend JBU?