My nieces live in the Philippines, therefore we spent Easter apart. SAD!
After our Sunday Service Q and I watched Arsenal POUND Wigan 4- 1. WAHOO!
We then had ham, mashed potatoes, and corn = our standard super yummy favorite!
Then ALL OF US conked out. Fast asleep for HOURS. Hours I tell ya! That being said, Gooner did NOT sleep for hours; she kicked, squirmed, and rolled around for most of the day. I'm so glad she's alive and moving but REALLY... The gal is big. Her kicks used to be small, dainty, and everything I imagine a super TINY foot would do. But now? Now her kicks are full leg thwaps that send me reeling, holding my belly, and wondering what exactly she's doing in there. Of course now I have an AWESOME visual because I deemed myself FINALLY ready to watch a couple births via babycenter.com. Um, I might not have been ready. In fact, I'm not sure I'll ever be ready to watch that again! But I did watch it, and I now have this visual of purple/blue placenta, baby sac, being swung around by the doctor during "inspection." I'm scarred. I'm 35 weeks, THE TIME IS COMING.
But, NEXT Easter we will be shopping for a cute little Easter dress and I will LOVE it.
4 comments:
Aww how exciting!
hello!
thanks for the sweet comment. you are getting so close to having your baby! congrats! hopefully these last few weeks will fly by and you'll get to hold your little girl soon.
have we met before? i saw you know katie baskins so maybe you saw my site through hers?
good luck with these next few weeks!
I can't believe you watched births online! Kudos to you...I didn't even want to watch myself with a mirror. ;)
I'm confused about your "email" comment? I didn't get an email from you? Try me again, friend! sassytimes@gmail.com.
You'll never really be ready to watch those birth videos! I made myself watch a vaginal and c-section delivery in our childbirth class. I watched another c-section video after Maggie's birth and just knowing they did THAT to me made me cry through the whole thing. I've seen enough placenta pictures that I feel like an expert on placental abnormalities. I'd like to see pictures of my placenta this time, but NOTHING else.
Post a Comment