
On the Gooner front: Her baby shower was awesome! She is going to be the cutest lil girl EVER! It ended up being a 5 hour party that just didn't want to end. Gooner refused to kick the whole party, much to the chagrin of those ladies present. Gooner REALLY wants to meet this world and has dropped to prove it!
On the TV front: I've been watching Dancing with the Stars "with" my Mom. She is of course in Texas, but we get on gchat and "experience" the show together. We BOTH were completely grossed out with Holly Madison's armpit hair. Not only was that nasty, but it got even nastier in that instead of shaving it for the competition, she bleached it!!!! SICK! That's just nasty. Oh gross. I'm still dry heaving over here.
Is there anything else you are dying to know about?
*Per Katie Beth's request, here is video of Holly Madison dancing with her armpit hair. Please pay special attention around the 1 min 15 secs mark... SICK!*
9 comments:
yay a new post!
The baby shower sounded fun... and now I wished I had watched DWTS just so I would know what you are talking about. I went so far as googling an image, but nothing came up!
Oh my goodness, seriously... She had armpit hair? I totally didn't see it?!?!? That is wrong in so many ways!
I missed DWTS.. are you serious? GROSS!
It was GROSS!! Thank you Laura for pointing it out to me. (Only a little sarcasm there).
I wish I could have been there for your shower. It sounds like everyone had a great time.
PLEASE take it easy for the lil one within.
Mary/Mom/Grandma
She has armpit hair!?!?! WTF~!! I missed that!
I can't get over Belinda Carlisle's lack of hip movement; it looked painful.
I don't watch DWTS, but that is so weird! Why would she do that???
Ugh...armpit hair...That's funny we both have a post about it - Although, I haven't noticed her on DWTS having it & now I REALLY want her voted off.
Eek!
Glad the shower was so great!!
I missed the whole armpit hair-thing. Probably because we have to get up and dance as a family. Maggie insists on it.
I totally just watched the video. That is sick!
Post a Comment