Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mr. Creepy and his Venti Americano


Yesterday a customer said, "Oh you make the cutest pregnant woman!!!"

Contradict THAT with today:

I had about ten drinks lined up on the bar, so I was thus making drinks rather quickly. I finished a Venti White Mocha, handed it on the bar, and a nice fresh faced young woman said thanks and rushed on her way; taking her place... Mr. Creepy Man. He rested his hairy arms on the bar and "watched" me make his American. As I poured in two shots a bit splashed onto my hand.

"I need this caffiene ma'am, don't want to miss out of a single drop."

Me SAID, "Haha, yah, on this Saturday we all need caffiene." Me THOUGHT "Whatever, please stop talking and look somewhere else."

He then said the unthinkable, "Can I lick that off you? eh, hee, hee, I don't want to miss out on a drop." Said while making flirtatious gestures.

Me SAID... Nothing.... Me THINKING, "Did he REALLY just say that to me, much less a pregnant me?"

Not getting the desired response he repeated himself!!!!! "Did you hear what I said? hahahahaha, I said, can I lick it off you?"

Me? "Venti Americano. Thank you Sir." Me Thinks NO WAY.

See the cup? That's right friends. If you tick off your barista, especially your PREGNANT barista... you get decaf.

9 comments:

The Mommy said...

Eeeek!!! He sounds so creepy! I cannot believe that he repeated himself! Just think, if you'd been in the first trimester or the third trimester you might have lost you mind and thrown his yummy beverage all over him.

Jackie said...

Haha!

Kelley said...

of course on my day off someone makes a move on you. hope today wasnt as horrible as this story. miss you dear!

Meghann said...

wow. just wow.

I mean, I really can't blame him--you are hot. but geez!

Anonymous said...

He's lucky he wasn't wearing it.

Mom

Sassytimes said...

CREEP-EEEEE!!!!

When I was about 38 weeks pregnant and could no longer fit into even my maternity clothes, I put on one of my hubby's oversized t-shirts and a pair of ratty sweats to go to the grocery store. Some random young guy (early 30s maybe) saw me and did a double take and seriously said "daaaaaamn....uuuhhhhh". I almost puked. Really.

Unknown said...

Eep! That's soooooo creepy. Kinda reminds me of E.A.

Angie said...

Wow. Just. . .wow.

ms. mindless said...

hilarious!