Ha, after the initial canon, where I was certain she did a 360.... she was fine. I was not... as I was so WORRIED about her well being. Ha, she will NEVER be more protected. She best get used to guns anyway as she is born of a Huntress, and is a granddaughter to a Hunter.
Many of the deaths were dramatic. One guy's wig blew off, while another guy cast himself (via musket blast) onto the ground, supine, jittering until the battle ended.
We learned, via loud speaker, all about "flanking."
Once the Continental Army killed enough red coats, they marched on, ready for man to man combat.
I'm glad we went.
4 comments:
Imagining the wig blowing off made me laugh!
Our Baby-to-be had it's first handgun experience on Christmas Day and then I felt the first movement that night! I think she was wondering what all of the noise was.
I would like to see a reenactment again. I was too young to appreciate it last time.
Mary/Mom/Grandma
Well Mom, I'm pretty sure that Gooner will remember as she was peeking through my belly button. I think that's how it works....? hee hee. I mean, I always wear bikini's to these types of things. That's why I needed the tea....
You are going to be such a cute mommy
Post a Comment