Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blog Award - My First EVER!


Katie Beth over at "This is Katie" gave me this award! This is so sweet, and I am so thankful! I've really enjoyed all the bloggie friends I've made! Thank you!


The text accompanying this award is as follows:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So, I tag:

Sassy Times
Suzette
Jamie
Jackie
Hollie
Angie
Julie
Amy

You guys are a part of my daily read; spread the love!

4 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Aww I loooove you! I'm happy we met too! :-)

The Mommy said...

Thanks! You're so sweet!!
I'll try to let everyone in on our most recent news when I have enough time in front of the computer...so busy!!

Hollie said...

wow, thanks laura!

and congrats on receiving your award, too!

Suz said...

You are so sweet, Thanks for passing this onto me!