Oh my friend. . . don't worry about not sharing any more belly pics. That, in my (aged) opinion is a very "interesting" fad. If this is the only one we see, I'll be fine with that. :)
I only took two or three belly pics with The Muffin and I find myself constantly wondering how my size during this pregnancy compares. It's a nice thing to do, even if you keep them private. I hope you enjoy your last Christmas before you become "three".
4 comments:
Oh my friend. . . don't worry about not sharing any more belly pics. That, in my (aged) opinion is a very "interesting" fad. If this is the only one we see, I'll be fine with that. :)
Love you -- and we're very excited for you guys!!
I've seen George's belly before. I doesn't bother me. Anymore. Much.
Great. More therapy in the new year.
I only took two or three belly pics with The Muffin and I find myself constantly wondering how my size during this pregnancy compares. It's a nice thing to do, even if you keep them private.
I hope you enjoy your last Christmas before you become "three".
We are definitely taking belly pics but we are keeping them private. As for Dad's belly, its been rapidly expanding due to Mom's delicious cooking...
Post a Comment