Kweku and I do so enjoy the fall. We also know that God won't keep us in the East forever, so we've decided to take advantage of all the East has to offer. So we left Obama Country and headed straight into McCain Country... and let me tell you, IT FELT GREAT! We pumped gas for 2.99 and talked to friendly neighbors about bears and the economy. Everyone waved as we drove by. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it was ALMOST like being in Kentucky or Nebraska; we ALMOST didn't know how to handle it; BUT it all came back. Quickly. We saw corn fields for the first time in months and actually saw some cattle. Of course these cattle were surrounded by fences sprouting "McCain/Palin" signs, and I'm pretty sure PETA wasn't invited. So, we left the city behind us.

As dusk was falling I took a black and white photo.

We pulled over and caught some setting sun in the mountains.

Took pics of a deer near our camp.

And took this photo to make EVERYONE feel more comfortable about our stay in the great outdoors.
2 comments:
we have a bear near our house--did I tell you that? I think you should just come here.
or at least CALL!
:P
Thanks for sharing
Aunt Faye
Post a Comment