Kweku had an amazing soccer game last weekend: 6-0
"Honorable mention for having a great all around game" and for "scoring the first goal in the first minute."
I have photos...but once again we are Beast Sitting which means the adapter to load my pics is back at the apartment.
This morning I awoke with Dog Beast #1 nicknamed "Terror" licking my face. I was NOT happy. My super amazing husband realized this, jumped out of bed, and locked the Beasts out in the yard. So why don't you lock them outside the bedroom you ask? Wellllllll, because they will chew through the door. I will photo this as well for those of you who need a visual to see what these beasts are capable of.
I begin French tonight. I've already taken French, but I need a refresher course in order to properly converse with my French speaking husband.
1 comment:
as I have told you, speaking French will elevate you "most incredible person in the world" in Morgan's eyes. and you can read all those little prince books to her. I refuse to mangle such a beautiful language.
Post a Comment