Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
Welcome to the world of being an adult. . . they'll seem younger and younger as time goes by!. . .but I agree. They DO look like they've just barely learned to read!
I would never allow that she is 16. No way!!! But yeah, sometimes the Olympics are just a time to make you realize that you never were the child prodigy you dreamed of when you were 8. Clarissa
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Welcome to the world of being an adult. . . they'll seem younger and younger as time goes by!
. . .but I agree. They DO look like they've just barely learned to read!
I would never allow that she is 16. No way!!! But yeah, sometimes the Olympics are just a time to make you realize that you never were the child prodigy you dreamed of when you were 8.
Clarissa
Post a Comment