
I ran for the first time since my back popped out. It felt good. I only ran 2 miles, and my lower back ached, BUT I felt good.
Then I felt bad. My quads hurt. My back hurt. I hurt.
So, I'm going running again today.
Then I'm going BACK to the Chiropractor.
The wind is lovely today, and it is so cool that we have the widows open. If we had curtains in the living room...they would be blowing. Well, we DO have curtains, they just aren't up yet.
Kweku and I took this picture during a romantic walk through Old Town. One of our favorite things as a couple includes evening strolls.
5 comments:
Wow...running 2 miles....for the first time after a hurt back...wow! I could never do that! I can run 1 mile in a school fun run and come in second...but no..I do not think I could run two miles after a hurt back. Wow! :-)
What would the Count of Monte Cristo do?
He would say that he wishes that he could go on an evening stroll with Mercedes! But he can't because he's still locked up in Chateau d'If.
I got your email...thanks for ruining the surprise...
But you are still super cool. Even though you should title all your emails with spoiler alert. :)
wait--there are Monte Cristo emails?? I feel left out. although I spoiled Laura a bit the other day. not much. I thought she was further along than she was. Is your count still in that dungeon??
I ran two miles the other day. I didn't have a hurt back and I am still pretty sure Laura could have lapped me.
Post a Comment