Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wedding Plans...Updated

I found a wedding site online and I believe that this particular bride and groom truly understood style and true love. A true Kentucky couple.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mom took me to Hancock Fabrics but we couldn't find the exact dress pattern and the shawl was nowhere in sight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and this is NOT our photographer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find the last photo particularly disturbing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding plans are coming along, but Mom and I needed a good laugh.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Becky told me that you sent this to her also. We HOWLED. Again. I told her what you said about Hobby Lobby and elastic, and she thought it tremendous

Kelley said...

mauwhahaha. that is WAY worse than the wedding one I found about the shades of pink and green and if they should have a lot of flowers or just a few. Haha. i love you and I love seeing all these plans unfold.

Anonymous said...

If'n yous want, instead o' doin' yer weddin', I'd luv ta take the pitchers. I'll be sure 'n' make y'all look as purdy as them there folks.

Alls I'd charge y'all is a box o' Moon Pies an' a case o' Ale 8.


(will us poor 'normal' Kentuckians ever arise, in the eyes of the rest of the world, out from under these horrible stereotypes?!)

Anonymous said...

As someone who lives in Kentucky, I take slight offense to the fact that those people are from Kentucky also. Let us know if you need us to do anything!!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

This happy couple could have come from anywhere Charley! Just go to Wal-Mart!

By the way our family is migrating to Kentucky...looks like we will all end up there...

Anonymous said...

Eventually I will be moving there as well, although who knows when. I need to find a good job there first.