Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Nice...lovely...especially that second one. Does he know you posted it? ;-) Actually, Jimmy & I both agree that the one of both of you is really good. You look so great together and are so good for eachother...and I'll stop gushing. Clarissa
Wow! (really big smile) I'm so happy for you. You make a beautiful couple. (another really big smile) We must talk again soon.
Okay. . .now it's time for some background information. I don't need his social security number or anything, but "the" story would be beneficial.Private e-mail is always an option
Lovely, lovely.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Nice...lovely...especially that second one. Does he know you posted it? ;-) Actually, Jimmy & I both agree that the one of both of you is really good. You look so great together and are so good for eachother...and I'll stop gushing.
Clarissa
Wow! (really big smile) I'm so happy for you. You make a beautiful couple. (another really big smile) We must talk again soon.
Okay. . .now it's time for some background information. I don't need his social security number or anything, but "the" story would be beneficial.
Private e-mail is always an option
Lovely, lovely.
Post a Comment