
Only in this wonderful country do you see old men gutting electric blue pontiacs turning them into 3 Star Moto-Mobiles. Much to our amazement the wrinkled man offered me, Laura, a ride. Wahoo, only the back seat included a foam covered faux leather knees-at-your-chin seat. I declined due to the lack of seating. I mean, seriously I'm not hopping onto a moto-mobile without my Kweku! Ooooooooooh, dare we forget to mention this...that black tuberous thing erupting from the trunk could only be one thing...an amazing sound system. Upon muting our music and rolling down the windows, a nice blend of 70's music soared across the airwaves.

Happy travels Sir.
5 comments:
Girl... am I the only one who has seen a pic of "The Man"??? It sure seems so, but then again I guess cause... Im safely far away from the US....
your friend from NY- AV
Obviously your friend in NY *is* the only one who has seen a picture.
I'm starting to get my feelings hurt.
Don't feel bad Angie. We haven't seen pictures yet either BUT tomorrow we get to see the real thing.
Ok, I know it's been a while since I've visited your site, I have obviously missed something. Kweeko? At first I thought you were talking about a new pet, then I saw the catapillar, wasn't adding up. Then I saw the shadow photo, time to fill me in! Drop a line when you get a chance! Di
Of all days to have company for dinner after late service! I was busy making last minute preparations and didn't get to church until the music started during second service.
I had to miss the big event in early service! I am so disappointed I didn't get to see you, Laura. Oh ... and meet Kweku. :)
Jean
Post a Comment