Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
Who's Cinnamon?
Brilliant! I am horrible at riddles. I've been thinking about it all week and never once came across "fish" in my thoughts and musings.clarissa
You know, that answer crossed my mind, just a bit too quickly for me to catch...Hope the transition goes well for your parents!Tim
The transition is going to be horrible. We have all been home and it has been WONDERFUL.
I want a kitten.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Who's Cinnamon?
Brilliant! I am horrible at riddles. I've been thinking about it all week and never once came across "fish" in my thoughts and musings.
clarissa
You know, that answer crossed my mind, just a bit too quickly for me to catch...
Hope the transition goes well for your parents!
Tim
The transition is going to be horrible. We have all been home and it has been WONDERFUL.
I want a kitten.
Post a Comment