Friday, June 8, 2007

Adventure Calls

First off, I've had the urge to go camping for WEEKS. I love to camp. I love to explore. I love the work it takes to pump water to drink and the gourmet taste of an orange and granola bar at the top of a peak. LOVE IT! Currently I don't feel like camping. It is like 100 degrees and I can almost smell the old tent as it meshes together with last years sweat, rain storm and melting nylon. No, looks like I won't be camping right now for adventure.

I DO feel like going mini golfing. It would be a fun time. What could be more fun than itty bitty "golf" clubs and pretty balls? Plus, I will most definitely hit my ball INto the water where I will get to fish it out. Perhaps I should get a job were I can wear yellow waders and scoop up golf balls. Sounds pretty fun if you ask me...for like an hour. It would be fun with Hannah. I'm sure it would take like 5 seconds for us to get water inside the other persons waders. We'd be fired because THEN we would try to collect as many golf balls as we could in order to have a golf ball war. Henceforth 2 VERY mature ladies would run around the course hiding behind the wonders of the world pitching golf balls at each other, in yellow water filled waders. I can totally see it happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adventure does call. Hooray for us!

Anonymous said...

So did you go mini golfing or are you going to?