Monday, April 23, 2007

Finally, some time off!!!!


This is the embassy of Turkey. This has nothing to do with the post here fans, just a photo to spice things up.

After work I had nothing to do and it was AMAZING! Let's rephrase that. I have plenty to do, but I actually had time to do it! Lovely! To be honest I'm pretty excited! I worked on the kitchen, finished a HUGE pile of ironing AND worked out. I REALLY am going to run a 5 K here soon. In the past I've merely talked about such things, but now it is time to actually do something about it. Running also has the added bonus of shrinking the posterior so that is lovely and oh so exciting.

Sometimes I think about Turkey. Often I sit on the metro and reflect upon the past. I also think about the future. Public transportation leaves a lot of time for thinking. Due to this fast paced life I'm leading I am VERY excited about my hour commute. Seriously people, I feel blessed. And sometimes my roomie gives me a lift into the city AFTER we pick up the Congresswoman....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I often think about you and wonder how DC is treating you... (better than Istanbul Im sure!!) Drop me a line when you're free!

Angela