Saturday, March 3, 2007

Oh So Snazzy!














These shoes are soooooooooooooooo fabulous! So what makes an outift pop? The shoes, scarf, or handbag?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it depends on the outfit wether you are going with vintage, sparkle, or classy you can make it pop with any thing from shoes to jewelry,or a handbag, a scarf and a belt, its up to u to decide which is the best look for u

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are fabulous! Wow!

Clarissa

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! It's Lexi, I dont really know if this will go through...
How are you doing? THOSE SHOES ARE AMAZING! I love them (even though they are mine)! Did you make it to D.C. ok? Are you safe? Let me know....

~Lexi

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Hey Lexi,

I'm doing fabulous! I miss you though! I made it safely And my roomies are super sweeat and the house is so quant! How was kidz church? I'll email soon! I can't wait to take some pictures and post them! Stay strong Lexi Loodle!-L.

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes!!!!!
Depending on the occasion a cute dress or short skirt (not to short) to show off those amazing shoes! Add a cute bag or scarf to add to the pizzazz

Samantha Moeck
Fremont Alliance

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Hey Sam!

I miss your sweet spirit and happy face! Keep in contact!