First off, I want to thank everyone for praying. This has been a very difficult week. I have wonderful roommates, but due to other issues with the house a couple of us are moving out. It is so traumatic! It is sudden, and very unsettling! I need to be out of my place by April 1st, so pray that I find a place soon! I've been trusting God that he will bring along the right roommates and the right place. I pray! I will miss my roomies!
Starbucks has been lovely! I'm finally starting to get the hang of things.
The internship is going well. The first week was hard, but the second week pulled together and I figured out more what was expected of me. Good times. And I brought in all the free pastries from Starbucks and I became an amazing hit!
These lovely daffodils are from the neighbors. They are my favorite flower and I love them. Wahoo! So pretty.
Thanks for praying!
2 comments:
Laura - seriously - I may still have a lead on a place for you. It's too long of a story to tell here - let me know if you want more details!
Tim
I am totally interested Tim. I sent an email, but who knows if it's the right address. Thanks for looking out for me!
Post a Comment